Election Campaign Signs - Blythewood, SC Code of Ordinances
Election Campaign Signs
Pursuant to the Blythewood, SC Code of Ordinances Section 155.430 regarding campaign signs that are exempted signs for permits provided that:
(1) Each sign shall not exceed 20 square feet in area;
(2) All signs may be erected no sooner than 30 days in advance of the election for which they were made;
(3) All signs shall be removed within 7 days after the election for which they were made;
(4) The property owner upon whose land the sign is placed shall give written permission for the placement of the signs and will be held responsible for violations; and
(5) No sign shall be placed in any right-of-way, on any telephone pole, street sign and/or street sign pole or on any public property.