Forms & Permits

2019 Business License
(Expires Dec 31, 2019)
Contractors Use Form Below

2019 Contractors Business License
(Expires Dec 31, 2019)

2018 Contractor Add-On License Application
* Required for every job that requires any permit, even if permit is no charge.
2019 Contractor Add-On License Application

Building Permit Form
* Required for every job where building "footprint" is changed or added

Sub-Contractors List
* Required for every job where subcontractors will be used 

Electrical Permit Form *
HVAC Permit Form *
Gas Fired Equipment Permit *

Plumbing Permit Form*
* The above four (4) permits are no cost, but do require a New or Existing Blythewood Contractor's Business License AND an Add-On License. (There is a charge for the Add-On License and New Business License)

Storm Water & Water Quality Design Manual
Ordinance No. 2011.002 adopted 5/23/11

Accommodation Tax Remittance Form
(Due 20th, Penalty Due if received on or after 21st)

A-Tax Committee Request for Funding

Hospitality Tax Remittance Form
(Due 20th, Penalty Due if received on or after 21st)

Sign Permit Application

Zoning Permit Application

Variance Application

BAR Certificate of Appropriateness

Employment Application

Pet License Application
-Please direct all questions regarding animal control to Richland County at 803-576-2461.

Board of Zoning Appeals
Special Exception Application