Seven (7) Member Board (Appointed)
- Periodically prepares or revises a comprehensive plan and program for the development of it's jurisdiction.
- Prepares and recommends for adoption to the appropriate governing authority or authorities as a means for implementing plans and programs.
- Establishes principles and policies for guiding action in development of the area.
- Prepares and recommends to Town Council for adoption of ordinances promoting development in accordance with the Comprehensive Plan.
- Determines if specific proposed developments conform to the principles and requirements of the comprehensive plan for growth and improvement of the area.
- Reviews and recommends to Town Council any needed changes in the Zoning Chapter and map of the Town of Blythewood.
- Keeps Town Council and the general public informed and advised as to all matters brought before the Planning Commission.